Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

M113 1/2 Lynx On it's Way


Reinforcements have arrived! (C&C 1 reference if anyone was wondering)

So here is the beginning stages of the M113 1/2 'Lynx' that I started some time ago. It will be completed within the week! Now if only I could get my previous saves back from the depths of corruption and snapshot the version with the tracks, both sets of roadwheels, smoke launchers, lights and light bars.

Still undecided what kind of turret will go on top. Maybe traditional light MG or I may draw up a new turret set and pop that on. This platform will also become the showcase of my new extended armour plating that I thought up a little while ago while driving on the highway. If I have time, I'll high-tech it up with a little Shirow Masamune inspiration!

-Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment